background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 10 April 2011

A Wonderful Weekend...

Woo it's been a week i didnt update my blog.. hahaha.. like anyone cares. LOL... last weekend is another weekend without my HUBBY around.. the truth is I'm the one who dont want to meet him.. hahaha jahatnye bini org ni.. ntah la, sejak 2 menjak ni rasa mcm x jmp die pon x pe.. tp dlm hati ade rindu.. tp x nk jmp die.. camne tu?? alaa watEVA pon da lepas pon..

this coming SATURDAY he'll be back.. hehhee.. SUNDAY nk ajak die gi mancing kat K.SELANGOR.. naik sampan ngan my uncle.. best OOooo... da telajak ckp pasal smpan tu, bh those yg nak tgk KELIP-KELIP Kg KUANTAN yg not willing to pay such a high price u can always call my COUSIN or my UNCLE for a trip to see the FIREFLY at a REASONABLE price which i'm SURE it is AFFORTABLE. beside, my uncle also ade buat sewa bot ntok mancing.. best oo mancing kat SG ni.. for those yg suke mkn UDANG GALAH SEPIT BIRU, sg ni la yg mempunyai THE BEST udang galah.. lg sedap dr UDANG GALAH sg muar.. i should know cause i;ve taste both.. hahaaha

IRIS pon nk buat  entrance gak.. so COMEL.. so CUTE... AUWWW



No comments:

Post a Comment