background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 4 April 2011

A Very BUSY Morning Indeed....

Morning to all the living things in this WORLD.... it is a very BUSY morning for me... Don't even have time to take my breakfast as there are a lot or works is waiting for me to touch them.. hahaha... it's 11.20am and i already feel very HUNGRY... brain started to slow down as it is running out of energy.. STOMACH already switch on their siren asking to be fill up... i dont know how long can i hold this before i pass out... hahaha.. oh well it is all IRIS fault.. if not because of her i can arrive at office much earlier n have time to take my breakfast... but using her CUTE face with ROUND EYES, she successfully possess me to hold her tight this morning.. aaahh i've fallen to her AGAIN.....

who can resist to hug this lil creature??

No comments:

Post a Comment