background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

I am Sorry..

Sorry as i dont like to talk about POLITIC issue... Everyone has their on opinion and so do I... Not every one see a thing in the same perspective.. For me, i like to see it in my own perspective.. let me do my own judgement.. i dont like news from MEDIA or from unknown sources to affect my judgement... I know what i want and i know what i've choose... i dont like to take any word from a people who think that they know everything but in the real life they didnt make an effort to it.. those people is only like wandering in a GREAT LIBRARY and only READ the COVER of the BOOKS without even TOUCH them and analyze it DEEPLY.. sorry if i just ignore everything what you said.. i know it is a harsh way to do it but it is the best way that i can think about.. if i open my mouth surely we gonna be RIVAL.... just stop talking especially about POLITIC issue especially when your HEART has only ONE sided.. i hate those people who only see the BAD side but never consider the GOOD side....

ALL i know that i am HAPPY with the way I LEAD my life.. dont BLAME others if your life SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment