background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 21 May 2011

Vacation Update

fuh.. been so bz last week and dont have a chance to update my blog..

last saturday, i went to visit my sis in law at ENDAU together with my FAMILY IN LAW.. on the way there we stop by at TASEK BERA.. nothing much there.. then mcm2 tragedy terjadi.. 1st day of my arrival HUBBY da wat hal.. meaning COLD WAR telah dilancarkan.. hahha...but 2nd day HUBBY pndai amik ht da... he take his family and myself to go for a swim at PANTAI PENYABUNG.. pergghh cantik gile la.. air laut da mcm air PAIP.. jernih sgt2... after that tgh lepak2 smbl mengemas2 nk blk HUBBY tjmp ngan 2 org MAMAT BOT.. ape lg trus ar ktrg confirm.. so that afternoon, after my FAMILY IN LAW went home together with my STEP SON, HUBBY, HIS BRO-IN-LAW (B.I.L.) AND MYSELF pack up for a fisihing trip at PULAU ACHEH.. BEST nek bot g pulau tu.. tp tgk muke HUBBY n his B.I.L. da pucat lesi.. upenye penakut gak laki aku ni... hahaha nsb baik dpt bini BRUTAL... ekekeke... air kat pulau tu jgn ckp ar mmg jernih sgt2.... ktrg FISHING until around 9pm.. hsilnye HUBBY and his B.I.L. got 3ekor and i just got 2.. but the important thing is mine is bigger that theirs... hahahah.. sorry HUBBY, I'm getting better though.. heheheeh... that night suppose i get back to KL as MONDAY i have to work already.. but because im too exhausted, and got a lil fever, i have to take MC... so the rest of that that we spent it to rest before we get back to HUBBY hometown.. but then his sister ask us to stay for another day as the next day she said that she wanted to go to Tg Leman.. i've never been there myself.. so we agreed and extent our stay for another night...  then suddenly my hubby B.I.L. got a phone call from a friend of his invited them to join him to pull his PUKAT tomorrow.. so TG LEMAN trip is cancel.. we went to the beach.. HUBBY and his B.I.L. try their best to pull the PUKAT together with the uncle.. my job is to collect all the PRAWN and FISH they got on the BEACH... very intresting as this is our 1st time experience it.. but our skin in BURN like COAL and once again i got FEVER but this time my blood pressure also raised and i've to take MC once again... even today i still got my sun BURN.. huhuhuh....  but it is still the best trip with my HUBBY...

TASEK BERA... a perfect place for those who seek for tranquility and to get away from the HUSTLE and BUSTLE of the BUSY CITY

My HUBBY and his SON.. can u tell the resemblance between them?

HUBBY first catch at PULAU ACHEH

MY CATCH.. THE BIGGEST

FIKRUL's CATCH (Hubby B.I.L.) - The SMALLEST

HUBBY'S CATCH - MEDIUM

HASIL PUKAT... IKAN PARANG YG TESGT FRESH

No comments:

Post a Comment