background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Good Bye 24... Hello 25...

WhAT?? I am getting 25 ALREADY??? only few hours left for me to enjoy my 24th age.. huhuhu.. got a fever.. mcm baby nk beralih BULAN lak.. anyway thanks to my LOVELY MOM and my DEAR SISTER YOPIT for bought me a CAKE for my birthday... just got back from HUBBY's hometown. actually should get back here yesterday but had fever since last MONDAY and have to take MC.. but tomorrow have to be STRONG and go to work.. lame sgt da cuti.. kepala pn still WENG lg nih.. later i'll update my vacation photo.. BEST!!!! FISHING TRIP!!!! hahaha agaknye sbb tu ler gak dapat DEMAM ni sbb bejemur tgh PANAS... kulit da itam la plak!!! UWAAAA!!!!!!

my 25th birthday cake.. tq mom and sis

No comments:

Post a Comment