background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 14 November 2011

trip to GAMBANG WATER PARK on 12-13 nov

Wow.. After balik dari Mabul Island my sista in law plak ajak g GAMBANG WATER PARK.. At first was-was gak nk g as byk sa kuar blnja sblm ni and terlalu byk invitation also on that weeknd.. Tp after giving a thought for a while finally my hubby n i has achieved 1 decision (it was 1am in the morning).


So, on saturday morning i woke up at 5am n get ready for my trip. At 6.30am i drve to my hubby hometown to meet him there. Arrive there around 830am.. We had our bfast before heading to GAMBANG.. We reach GAM ANG at 100pm.. My other in law already there as they arrive at 1030am (among the earliest to get inside).. Amazing the ticket price is way more cheap compare to TAMBUN of course SUNWAY LAGOON (sunway is way more wider)..


There's a lot of game here.. My faveret is the six lane racer (play this 3times in a row with my bro in law as hubby is afraid!).. Also the slide is soooo much fun..


I give this place 4 star!! The best!


We stay at D'Embassy, kuantan for 1 nitw before we heading home.. I've to drve myself home alone as hubby has to follow his sis to endau...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment