background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 5 June 2011

what is the PURPOSE of your life??

just watched the Up Into The Air movie on HBO.. the movie is regarding to find the purpose in your life.. than suddenly i've been thinking... what exactly i want in my life?? and that where my MOM, HUBBY and my family appear in my mind... i just want them.. not for their wealth or position they hold... but because they are the closest things in my heart... even though HUBBY is staying far away from me but he always stay close to my heart (argument didn't give us any effect at all)... and even though my MOM is always bz with my other sis, but she always can handle the situation efficiently.. oh yeah, not to forget my LOVELY IRIS... she is always in my HEART and in my MIND.. i miss her 24 7 just like how miss my HUBBY so much.... so.. what is the purpose of your life then???

No comments:

Post a Comment