background 1

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 28 March 2011

The Most Wonderful Thing in My Life

What?!! hard to believe it that i'm married?? attached to a guy for the rest of my life?? oh well at least that is the most wonderful thing ever happen in my life....
on 26th November 2010, i have officially has changed my status from CIK to PUAN.. hahaha sound crazy..
Akad Nikah : feel so nervous..
Officially become husband and wife : Mr and Mrs Shuaiminizam

beside, i also get the reception ceremony just like i always dream of, a GARDEN WEDDING... held at BOTANICAL GARDEN, Putrajaya on 27th November 2010, it is a DREAM COME TRUE. Thanks to all my family especially my LOVELY MOTHER for make it possible for me.. LOVE U ALL..


Cute lil flower girl..


Pelamin angan ku menjadi realty

My BIG HAPPY FAMILY..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment